25 Taylor Street, Suite 711, San Francisco, CA 94102
T: +1 646 738 8960
If you are looking for an agency where you can build your career, taking on new responsibilities and working with some of the best brains and clients in the industry, Hotwire is the place to be. If you are looking for an agency where you can build your career, taking on new responsibilities and working with some of the best brains and clients in the industry, Hotwire is the place to be. B2B and social media experience would also be welcomed.
Hotwire is an integrated PR and communications consultancy. Our global team is dedicated to breaking boundaries, helping forward-looking organizations to manage reputations and cut through the noise in the rapidly evolving media landscape.
We have an opportunity for talented and ambitious program managers and program directors with a real passion for technology and a great track record in this sector to join our San Francisco team.
Successful candidates will focus on delivering varied and creative campaigns for a range of clients including mobile, advertising, video, ecommerce and artificial intelligence innovators, as well enterprise software and infrastructure providers.
Being ambitious and really wanting to develop your career is important for this role. This is a growth opportunity.
If you are a program manager and can demonstrate:
- Passion for and expertise in developing and delivering integrated, influencer-focused campaigns
- Strategic consultancy
- Relevant media and influencer knowledge and contacts
- Passion for the technology sector
- Mastery of all PR skills – traditional and digital
- Excellent people management ability
- Ambition, drive and motivation
- Entrepreneurial approach
or are a program director and can demonstrate:
- Great client management record
- Strong skills as a people manager
- Organized – able to keep many balls in the air
- Creative thinking
- Excellent writing skills
- Sound strategic sense
- Good media, social media and wider influencer contacts
- Experience of delivering digital campaigns
- Team player
…then we want to hear from you!
In return, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an industry-leading training and development program. We believe in providing exciting, rewarding, long-term careers, which means constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop. Best of all, you would be working on challenging and exciting brands with a fantastic team of PR professionals.
To apply, please send resumes for consideration to US MD, Leslie Campisi at firstname.lastname@example.org.